We have tried to keep things simple and intuitive but if we missed the mark, then here are some more tips to help you find your way around our website. Feel free to email us if you have other suggestions.
- If you know what you are after, either take a quick look on the front page or use the Search feature on the top of the right sidebar. Keep your search criteria as specific or as narrow as possible and not too broad. This will return your search results faster and with a few entries. Otherwise, you will still have to go through the results, to locate the entries you want.
- Not all of our posts are displayed on the frontpage so if you know the topics you are after, use the Category list on the right sidebar.
- Recent posts will usually appears on the front page, at least for now. The top 5 or 10 recent posts will also appear on the menu on the right sidebar.
- If you are only interested in Popular posts, go to the menu on the right sidebar and select the “*” (star) menu, which is the second one from the left. This feature will become more accurate as time goes by.
- Same as in point (4) above, if you are after the latest comments, go to the same menu and select the third icon from the left. Please note, comments posted to FB, are not shown here.